Graduate Data Production Analyst
The purpose of the role is to work with our internal stakeholders and clients to deliver marketing campaigns through either email or direct mail.
In this role, you will be working as a member of the Operations team to fulfil external client and internal requests in the form of data mining through producing targeted data counts / extracts / reports from TwentyCI’s database.
Key Areas of Focus
- Proficient in Email Design and Delivery using ESP’s
Can interpret briefs and write the scripts / data mine to find the required targeted audiences
Ensure all data scheduled activities are completed in a timely and structured way and strive to continually evolve the cycle of activities around the job responsibilities.
Perform the required QA functions, output & despatch for clients.
Ensure that work is accurate and produced to agreed deadlines and meets the specification provided.
Co-operatively work with the other members of the team and wider business.
Perform other administrative functions necessary to the loading, hosting, management and delivery of data and to the efficient running of the team.
- Strong numerical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong evaluation and analysis skills - able to interpret data and results logically, spot trends, compare results and draw conclusions.
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthy, open and honest
- Receptive and resilient
- HTML / CSS skills
- ESP Experience
- Good Understanding of MS Access and MS Excel
- Data Mining using ‘Train of Thought’ methodology
- Use of a specialist Data Mining tool e.g, BlueVenn, Faststats, Alterian or similar tools
- Experience of writing SQL
- Use of Salesforce Email Platform
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivery focused to strict deadlines